Sonntag, 13. Januar 2013

Luke here.

Hello :)
I'm Luke, 28 years old, and new to the fetish experience. I've always seen myself as a submissive and I have some minor experience in being publicly humiliated and naked...I've served other mistresses before, but they fizzled out before they became anything long lasting. I'm trying to explore that.
Things I've done before with former mistress:
Anal
Chastity
Cum control/edging
Being forced to do things like go outside naked for 5 minutes, etc...
Being forced to wear lace panties all day at work
I fantasize being used and abused, forced to be humiliated and dominated...Other than that, I fantasize about being anally abused and sissified (By a woman of course, I am straight.)

I don't really know my limits yet, but my true hard limits would be anything that could get me arrested, poop play, anything that involves family/friends or any kind of humiliation or public actions with people I currently know.

I'm including a picture of myself as well as what toys I own...and to be frank, I never really use the toys while alone...only when ordered by mistress. All of them have been in my ass at one time, except for the big scary white one, lol.



4 Kommentare:

  1. "...but they fizzled out before they became anything..." we will explore the reason why, be sure of that. Looking at the state of your room, you seem to be a filthpig, maybe this is the reason?

    "...All of them have been in my ass at one time, except for the big scary white one, lol...."
    Sure of that? You put the gag and the clamps in your ass?
    I sure want to see that!
    In fact, a video of this action is to be your next task!
    I also want a report about why you think the mistresses dissmissed you out of their service.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ah yes, I suppose I misspoke about the clamps and gag. The clamps will not be a problem but I doubt the gag will go in. :(
    However, I will make an attempt later and post a video of it.

    My room is not well kept, it is true... I doubt it's the reason for my dismissal but it may be. It was never addressed. And the reason for one dismissal was our time zone differences; I was never available when she was. And for another, I just don't think I was exactly what she was looking for; I feel like I was boring her.

    Well, time to make a video :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. you gotta be joking!
    THIS is your idea of a task well resolved?
    Where is the requested red Panty?
    Do you think it is entertaining for your mistress to see you jerking off halfarsed while you are lying on your back in your bathrobe?
    Get your ass in gear, tidy up around you and present yourself in a slave like manner!

    You will do this video again!
    Post it as a new posting (not a comment, not an addition to this post).

    AntwortenLöschen