Montag, 14. Januar 2013

Introduction

Update: A video of me using the glass dong is now included in the link at the foot of this post.

I. Introduction

My sub name is Sammler. I'm a 37 year old American male from Fort Lauderdale. I spend the days working at the local zoo. I escape from the world through animals and have two elephants tattooed into my arm because my work means so much to me. I wish that I could build human relationships as moving.

II. Motivation

I do not pursue relationships in the same manner as my peers. I typically only become close to people who can really offer something interesting and unique. For me, there is nothing terrifying in being alone. What is terrifying is being with people that you do not understand and who do not understand you. In manners of sex and the body, I have never felt that I possessed any rights. I need the control and permission of a dominant in order to express sexuality.

III. Experiences

I have served two mistresses. Each time I have lost touch with them because of travel. They enjoyed collaring me, putting me on a leash, having me please and serve them, humiliating me, and using my body for their pleasure. I do feel that they were always afraid for me in some respect, or possibly were afraid of themselves. In any event, they never seemed to subject me to the things they really wanted. I don't know why.

IV. My Desires

I desire a confidant. I want someone whom I can routinely communicate with about my life and our shared experience. I want someone who is interested in being pleased and served how she likes, and who is not necessarily swayed by my desires. And yet I want the freedom to express those desires and the friendship of someone who can help me to understand them.

V. Toys & Technical Equipment

A.) Medium glass anal plug
B.) Glass icicle dildo
C.) Set of cock and ball rings

1.) Webcam
2.) Cell phone with photo and video capability
3.) Digital camera

Please note that I am able and willing to purchase additional toys and equipment on an as-needed basis. I only ask that I be given sufficient time to procure them.









3 Kommentare:

  1. This is an extraordinary application. The other boys should take you as an shining example.
    Welcome in my harem!
    I do hope you can keep up the good work!
    I want you do provide me with a lovely and entertaining video of you using your glass dong.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you. The video is now included at the foot of my introduction post. I hope you enjoy it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your video doesn´t work, how disappointing!

    AntwortenLöschen